- While patrolling the Gloomglens, you were amazed to find items clearly belonging to hobbit-folk, however rustic.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find the following Hobbit belongings:
- This rough-hewn arrow either belonged to a small child or hobbit -- the make indicates a hobbit.
- Find a Hobbit-boots in the Gloomglens at The King's Way Gate
- These boots, while crude and rustic in design, are clearly of Stoor-make.
- This little bucket might have been the toy of a child, but if so the maker took great pains to make it labour-worthy.
- This skeleton is clear evidence that hobbits live or once-lived in the Gloomglens
- This mining pick is certainly an implement of hobbit-make.
- Hobbits were once known as great archers, but now they are better known for gardening...this bow suggests that there are still hunters among them.
|10 Turbine Points|
|<name>, Little Wonder|