- The Kergrim are yet another mystery of the lands of Evendim. The Rangers seem to believe that they are a distant cousin of the snow-beasts that range throughout the Misty Mountains, but none can say why they would be here -- or what power has twisted them into these hideous shapes. The implication is that the hand of the Enemy is at work here, somehow, but there is no clear evidence of his power here, otherwise.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Kergrim in Evendim (50)
- The Kergrim seem to delight in consuming carrion and bones of any sort -- including their own kind, should the opportunity arise. What perverse evil might have created such a repulsive creature, you cannot say, though many have fallen at your hand.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Bane of the Kergrim|
|Increased Reputation with The Wardens of Annúminas ( 500 )|
Deed Chain Information
- Kergrim-slayer (Advanced)
- Locations for Kergrim
 Men Erain area.
- There are 12 Kergrim in this area.
- Note: The Kergrim are spread out.
- There are 9 Kergrim in this Location.
- Note: Kergrim have a fairly-fast respawn time in this location.
- Note: The Kergrim are close together in this location.