Jump to navigation Jump to search
"A crate that fills with Universal Ingredient Packs once per day from an unknown benefactor."
- The Ingredient Crate is one of the personal Crafting Stations introduced in Update 17.1. It is an external decoration item which can be placed in a Small Yard or Furniture space of a character's Personal House or a Kinship House and provides a daily allowance of Universal Ingredient Packs.
- The crate is available for purchase via the in-game LOTRO Store. Regular price is 995 .
- The tooltip notes that it has a cooldown of 22 hours but this is per character so multiple characters can use it.
- This item has two different images. as displayed in your inventory. as displayed in the Housing Maintenance window.
- This facility may be used by anyone depending upon the permissions settings you have established for your house (Maintenance / Permissions / Use Decorations)
- The crate can be opened once per day to find 3 Universal Ingredient Packs, which can be used to craft most items. (The crafted items are Bind to Account, i.e. cannot be traded to other players, and are only worth 1 , consequently they are primarily useful for crafting for your own characters or levelling up a crafter.)
- Each level 15+ character on an account can use this each day, i.e. an account with ten level 15+ characters can loot 30 packs per day.
- It is possible to use this crate and the with an active VIP subscription, which gives six packs per day; giving a potential nine packs per day, per VIP account character.