- The primary medium of exchange (Money) for the purchase of goods and services from vendors within Middle-earth is coinage.
- There are three denominations of coin: Gold, Silver, and Copper.
- As of Update 13, you can purchase (and redeem) "Bags of coin" from the Vault-keepers of Middle-earth.
- These can then be mailed, traded, or placed in your various shared storage vessels to allow the easy exchange of money between characters on your account.
- In In-game, pop-up, dialog boxes, goods or services which can be acquired using Mithril Coins are indicated by a blue Mithril Coin Icon , which is frequently a button itself -- Swift-travel from Stable-masters is one common example.
- The number of Mithril Coins you possess is shown in the Barter Wallet (B).
- You can purchase a Worth: 10 at a Cost of 10 (gold) from any Vault-keeper in Middle-earth.
- You can purchase a Worth: 1,000 at a Cost of 1 (gold) from any Vault-keeper in Middle-earth.
- You can purchase a Worth: 100 at a Cost of 100 (silver) from any Vault-keeper in Middle-earth.
This page has been verified as correct by Sucamarto for update 22.1.1 on Fri, 18 May 2018