Hungry Hobbits are found throughout The Shire, and are quite fond of pie.
Complete the following quests in no particular order:
-  Spoiled Pie from Little Delving
-  Spoiled Pie from Bywater
-  Spoiled Pie from the Party Field
-  Spoiled Pie from Michel Delving
-  Spoiled Pie from Needlehole
-  Spoiled Pie from Tuckborough
-  Spoiled Pie from Budgeford
-  Spoiled Pie from Frogmorton
-  Spoiled Pie from Stock
-  Spoiled Pie from Woodhall
-  Spoiled Pie from Brockenborings
-  Spoiled Pie from Scary
- "Nothing finer than a bit of beer and a good meal, I say!"
- "I wonder where I should go for lunch? The Green Dragon? The Ivy Bush?"
- "I'm a mite bit peckish. Perhaps I'll pop over to The Plough and Stars for a bite."
- "Goodness, I've not eaten since elevenses!"
- "Gracious, I could even go for just bread and butter, I'm so hungry!"
- "I wonder what The Golden Perch is serving today? Meat pies or mutton?"
Hungry Hobbits are Quest-failer NPCs. During the pie delivery quests, if a player carrying a pie gets too close to a Hungry Hobbit NPC, the quest will fail.
While a player is doing of the pie delivery quests, the Hungry Hobbits appear as an eye icon on the mini-map radar, allowing the player to see their location and attempt to avoid them.