| Creature (Mob) Stub
This article or section is marked for missing content.
Please use Create new creature or add any missing information.
He and his guards are defending the door to the throne room.
- Shadow Grip Steals the morale of the target, healing the wraith
- Shadowed Will The presence of the Morelendil near Guloth strengthens his resolve, greatly reducing damage done to him and making him invulnerable to fellowship skills.
- Silenced Some skills requiring voice cannot be used.
- Terrible Retribution Attacking the wraith returns cold, shocking pain. Sometimes the shock is enough to root the attacker with terror where they stand.
-  The Door-warden of the Inner Chamber - Fellowship, repeatable
You have to kill all the adds before Guloth can be damaged, so assign a tank to hold Guloth's aggro while everyone kills the adds.
Until they are all dead, there will always be two Elder Morelendil Guards up. They can be mezzed by burglars and minstrels, but only a burglar can chain-mezz. It helps a lot to keep one guard mezzed while the other is being killed.
The Elder Morelendil Guards will each need to be pulled into The Light That Burns down one of the hallways from the main room where Guloth is being tanked. The guards will each die and release three spirits that need to be kited back to the main room before they can be damaged. Since the guards cannot be damaged, it is recommended that a class with a force taunt be tasked to kite them down the hall, and all others besides the tank and healer assist in kiting the mobs back and forth.
Its level and power/health depends on the level and tier of the instance you are doing.
|Guloth||Morale / Power|
|Level||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Type|
|42||28,670 / 6,885|
|44||32,116 / 7,280|
|Due to Update 10, Against the Shadow, Part II Official - March 6, 2013, this loot is now obsolete.|
- "Now thou shall perish!"