He and his guards are defending the door to the throne room.
- Shadow Grip Steals the morale of the target, healing the wraith
- Shadowed Will The presence of the Morelendil near Guloth strengthens his resolve, greatly reducing damage done to him and making him invulnerable to fellowship skills.
- Silenced Some skills requiring voice cannot be used.
- Terrible Retribution Attacking the wraith returns cold, shocking pain. Sometimes the shock is enough to root the attacker with terror where they stand.
-  The Door-warden of the Inner Chamber - Fellowship, repeatable
You have to kill all the adds before Guloth can be damaged, so assign a tank to hold Guloth's aggro while everyone kills the adds.
Until they are all dead, there will always be two Elder Morelendil Guards up. They can be mezzed by burglars and minstrels, but only a burglar can chain-mezz. It helps a lot to keep one guard mezzed while the other is being killed.
The Elder Morelendil Guards will each need to be pulled down one of the hallways from the main room where Guloth is being tanked, where the counterweight on the wall will be used to reveal , removing the guards' effect. From that opened window, the battle can continue until Guloth's death. The guards will each die and release three spirits, then a new guard will be called.
Its level and power/health depends on the level and tier of the instance you are doing.
|Guloth||Morale / Power|
|Level||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Type|
|42||28,670 / 6,885|
|44||32,116 / 7,280|
| "The three of you are hereby banished from Edoras." - Gríma Wormtongue
Due to Update 10, Against the Shadow, Part II Official - March 6, 2013, this loot is now obsolete.
- "Now thou shall perish!"