- If there is the slightest trace of a once-living spirit within the Grim, it would seem that it is not enough to show any sign of compassion or mercy. At the slightest sign of warmth or life they strike, seemingly intent on snuffing it out in a howling assault of hail and hatred.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Grims in Forochel (80)
- You have begun to think that the Gauredain are indeed mistaken in their beliefs. The windy howls of the grim hint only at malice and glee as they strive to strip the flesh of living things with stinging needles of ice.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Lossoth of Forochel ( 700 )|
Deed Chain Information
- This deed contributes to the Slayer of Forochel meta-deed.
First it should be noted that grims in Forochel are found sparsely, in very small groups at static spawn points as well as spawning one and one wherever. However, at the static points they respawn fairly quick. If you travel between South-east of Kibilzahar and the crevasse to Nicca back and forth, they will have spawned and you will get 10 grims each run.
- Advice: Make a habit to kill grims where/when-ever they are encountered.
- Some of the better locations:
- 4 grims East of Kibilzahar
- 3 grims East of Kibilzahar
- 4 grims South-east of Kibilzahar
- 3 grims East of Sûri-kylä
- 6 grims At the crevasse to Nicca
- Near Jä-reitti
- In Jä-kuru
- The latter three locations are probably the best places, either...
- Commute between the two locations within Jä-kuru, or...
- Clean Nicca's crevasse and wait by him for a few minutes for them to respawn, then outwards and work on the gauredain and worm deeds for a few minutes; rinse and repeat.