- Eorlsmead is on the distant northern border of Rohan, a watch-post against the evils of the north.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover the Abandoned Farm
- This farm was once lovingly tended by farmers of Stangard, but it has been long left abandoned.
- Discover the Fetid Caves
- These caves are den to a pack of wild dogs, which haunt the Men of Stangard.
- Discover Stangard
- You have discovered the great Rohirrim settlement of Stangard, the north watch of Rohan. You find it a bit shabbier than you expected from so great a town.
- Discover Eorlsmead Tower
- A great tower of questionable purpose, standing tall in its watch over Eorlsmead.
- Discover the Teeming Nest
- You have happened upon an unfortunate set of tunnles carved out by vile worms in Eorlsmead.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Explorer of Eorlsmead|
|Increased Reputation with The Riders of Stangard ( 500 )|
The deed contributes to the Explorer of the Great River meta-deed.