Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page is about the Vintner in Ered Luin. For the Grocer in North Downs, see Brethilwen (Lin Giliath).
Brethilwen is found just within Limael's Vineyard, in Ered Luin. She is the Master-vintner of Celondim, a connoisseur of class. She is in charge of the vineyard but is now much worried because the vineyard is overrun by goblins.
-  Need of a Cask
-  Gleaning the Field
-  Return the Cask
-  A Rare Vintage
-  Never Far From Home - Festival
|Flagon of Red Wine||48|
|Flagon of White Wine||48|
|Limael's Vintage||1 60|
- "I will put the grapes into the tub to crush later."
- "All Elves delight in wine and song. I do not have the gift of melody, so..."
- "I am grateful for those who keep this land safe so I may work in peace."
- "The vines were heavy with grapes all season. The vintage is sure to be of the highest quality."