Jump to navigation Jump to search
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat bog-lurkers in the Lone-lands (30)
- Whence came these slimy horrors that now plague the Lone-lands, few recall, but it is believed they were not always creatures of evil.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with The Eglain ( 500 )|
Deed Chain Information
The best spot to farm for bog-lurkers in the Lone-lands are:
- Note: If you run in an oval around the center lake in Agamaur, there are 22 spawn locations from East to West, some are root/lurker mix, but most are lurker only spawn sites.
- Note: Agamaur Lake Spawn Coordinates; 22 total: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
- The bog-lurkers in Garth Agarwen: Arboretum also count.
- Note: Some of the bog-lurkers are stealthed and stay in one spot; if you see an empty location, chances are there may be a stealthed Bog-lurker there.
- Note: Bog-lurkers share some spawns with creeping red-roots. In Haragmar, Bog-lurkers share spawn points with the undead and the neekers. Killing those as well will increase the number of bog-lurker re-spawns.