Jump to navigation Jump to search
| IMPORTANT: The content of this page is no longer accurate. i.e. it is OUTDATED.
Please check and update this article if appropriate, then delete this tag.
-  The Taste of Hobbiton: Dashing Daffodilly
-  The Taste of Hobbiton: Bustle with Burdy
-  The Taste of Hobbiton: Gladdy's Gait
-  The Taste of Hobbiton: Mudric's Momentum
The Festival Races
How does the race work?
- The races are run by four contestants in the Shire and at Thorin's Hall. You may place wagers on which contestant you think will win by accepting a quest associated with the contestant you favour.
- The races will run approximately every nine minutes, and you have a one-in-four chance of winning!
- To truly place a wager, you must first turn in a Race Token to me. Read my next comment to find out about Race Tokens.
Where do I get Race Tokens to wager?
- Race Tokens are used to place wagers on the racing contestants.
- These tokens can be obtained from Race Traders:
- The Race Traders will give you a quest, and turning in that quest gives you a reward of 2 Race Tokens to be spent at the races.
- The token-giving quests can be completed once every two hours.
Note: Tokens can also be acquired with LOTRO Points in the LOTRO Store.
- "Welcome to the Taste of Hobbiton! The race shall begin in three minutes"
- "One minute only until the Taste of Hobbiton commences"
- "On your mark...."
- "Get set...."
- "And they're off!"