| Creature (Mob) Stub
This article or section is marked for missing content.
Please use Create new creature or add any missing information.
|Region:||Warg-pens of Dol Guldur|
- Pack Protection The Warg provides protection for its trainer.
(While it is not shown as an ability, Athgrat is immune to fellowship manuvers)
Involved in Quests
-  Teach Them a Lesson Fellowship
Once in a while Athgrat will call the help of one or two of the sleeping Intimidating Guldur Howlers around him. Kill the warg add(s) as soon as possible: as long as it is alive, Athgrat will take virtually no damage. Because of Athgrats immunity to Fms, these wargs can be used to get Fellowship manuvers, as they are not immune.
The ability of the Enemy to train their Wargs and Warg-riders has been hampered by the death of Athgrat.
- "Bring it on! My pets grow hungry."
- "This next Warg will make short work of you."
- "Looks like meat for dinner once again!"
- "How dare you! I'll make you pay for that!"
- "No! My precious Wargs!" -- After killing wargs
- "You may have bested me but you won't get... past... her..." -- After defeat
|Bosses of Warg-pens of Dol Guldur|
|Athgrat • Kranklob|