Ancient Stones of Forochel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- While the Lossoth of Forochel are not great builders, the dwarves long ago had many mines and encampments in the North.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Kibilzahar
- In an age when Dwarves mined the crags and bluffs of Forochel, they built many fortresses. Kibilhazar is one such place, though it has been long abandoned. Rumour has it that fell spirits now dwell here, but rumours run wild among old ruins....
- Find The Ironspan
- The Ironspan was built by the dwarves long ago, as they sought precious metals and gems in the mountains of Forochel and Angmar. When the dwarves abandoned their endeavours, the Witch-realm of Angmar wrested control of the great gates.
- Find Zigilgund
- Zigilgund is an ancient dwarf-site to which the Longbeards have only recently returned.
- Find The Lonesome Stones
- The Lonesome Stones are a weary and ruined reminder of ancient days when dwarves mined the crags of Forochel.
- Find Icereave Mines
- The Icereave Mines long stood unused, but now the Dourhands seek to use them for their own benefit.
|Coordinates||Directions / Description|
|The Lonesome Stones|
|5 LOTRO Points|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with Lossoth of Forochel ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of Forochel meta-deed.