|Instance:||Halls of Crafting|
- Orc Armour The Orc-crafted armour increases defence.
- Vile Tome The knowledge of the vile tome increases tactical damage.
- Summons a mix of Deadeye Adepts, Fierce Defenders & Savage Conscripts.
-  Halls of Crafting: Experts of the Forge Fellowship
When you start to fight Âmbal, he will call two adds. Kill these quickly while the tank is on the boss, then all return to the boss. You will notice he will gather a stacking buff. This buff allows him to do more and more damage. Therefore, take the boss to another coloured tile when he got 5 buffs. If you wait longer there is a chance fellowship members will be killed in one blow.
When the boss follows you to the other tile, he will get two adds again, but he also loses his buffs. Again you kill the adds as soon as possible and focus on the boss until he has 5 buffs again. Then you can move him back to the first tile etc. You can go on this way until he is defeated.
A popular tactic is to start on the green tile and move between the blue and the green tile the whole fight.
With the changes and upgrades in gear, it is no longer strictly necessary to bother moving him. A decent group can begin the fight in the blue tile, burn the adds and then quickly kill the boss before the buffs become unmanageable.
- Âmbal is the chief of the Orc-smiths responsible for recreating the Black Fire of Saruman.
|Bosses of Halls of Crafting|
|Âmbal • Bashkuga • Thaguzg|