Update 35.1.1 - Wednesday April 26, 2023
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 35.1.1: Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 35.1.1, released on Wednesday, April 26th, 2023.
News and Notes
- Slider settings are now preserved when using the barbershop.
- Corrected a human male dance to match other avatars.
- Human male scars have been re-added to the Details and Details 2 lists.
- Numerous clothing bugs have been corrected for human males and females.
- War-steed animations for Humans and Beornings have been corrected. Travel mount animations for human males and male Beorning will be corrected in the next game update.
- Beards and stubble on female human characters are now default to "locked" to Option 1 so they are not included in randomized appearances by default.
- Players can unlock this setting if they wish to have it included in randomized results.
- Color pickers now support clicking and dragging.
- Several visual issues with Brawler Gauntlets and Hands have been corrected.
- An issue with lower body baggy outfit meshes has been corrected.
- Corrected an issue with human male Helmingas, Eorlingas, and Westfold Hooded and Non-Hooded cloak appearances.
- Corrected an issue with Beorning female hair styles fourteen through sixteen that resulted in a bald appearance.
- Numerous Brawler animation issues have been corrected for male and female humans.
- Slip Free is once again usable while Stunned, Dazed, or Knocked Down.
- Find Footing is once again usable while Stunned, Dazed, or Knocked Down.
- Corrected an animation issue with male human Lore-masters when using Power of Knowledge.
- An animation has been added for "Defiant Challenge" for female humans.
- New "Mighty Ram Fireworks" are now available on Anniversary barters in both consumable and permanent versions.
- Legendary tier bows now drop all versions of Beorning, Champion, and Guardian classes in Sagroth and Gwathrenost.
- Drop chances for class items are now consistent across all classes in Sagroth and Gwathrenost.
- The "Fireworks Wall Rack" has been renamed to the "Fireworks Rack" and now works on wall hooks.
- The "Fireworks Throne" is now usable.
- Colors and textures now fender correctly on female elves and high elves with the Firework Launcher's face guard.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The missions "Stirring of Spirits" and "The Ruins of Gaervarad" now work correctly on Delving variant six.
- The final Orkish Gate on the mission "The Bridge to Caranost" no longer stacks the Delving Malice "Sauron's Touch" when played on Delving variant four.
- The mission "Caranost Courtyard" now has proper malice strength at high tiers.
- The mission "Caranost Courtyard" now properly activates for both players in duo mode.
- Completing the quest "A Cave in the Hills" will once again correctly unlock access to Raid: Draigoch's Lair.