Update 30.0.1 - Wednesday June 16, 2021
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 30.0.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 30.0.1, released on Wednesday, June 16th.
News and Notes:
- Fixed an issue where the new proc essences could be deactivated if a player disconnected while defeated.
- Adjusted the names and flavor text descriptions of several cosmetic and housing item rewards in Blood of Azog.
- Striking Essence Bugfixes
- Fix for AoE Runic essences to keep them from chaining/spamming.
- Fixes an issue where the new essences could be deactivated if a player DC'd while defeated.
- Runic Essences should no longer trigger on heals or hit nearby allies.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fall of Khazad-dûm - Durin's Bane Encounter
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Zone's effect may not apply if two zones are overlapping.
- Shadow Zone's damage effect now has a cap of three.
- Chasing Shadow and Chasing Darkness are now attackable but undefeatable.
- Pyroclastic Flow now ticks every two seconds (was three).
- Increased Explosive Line's "warning" time by 1 second.
- Increased effect radius of Apocalypse Cleave.
- Durin's Bane will now Enrage if he is too near The Bridge of Khazad-dûm, allowing access to the Annihilation skill.
- Building Flames will now apply to the second threat target regardless of if they have Mark of Challenge or not.
- The effect radius of Apocalypse Cleave has been increased.
- Tier 4 of The Fall of Khazad-dûm raid is now expected to open at Noon Eastern (-4 GMT) on June 24th, with Tier 5 opening at Noon Eastern (-4 GMT) on July 8th.
- The Leading the Charge and Original Challenger deeds will now be available through August 18th.
- Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold
- The Chest of the Beasts (Tier 1 - 5) from Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold is again named correctly.
- Raid Revive (Fall of Khazad-dûm & Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold)
- Fixed an issue where the raid revive counter display caused it to appear to be capped at 3 instead of correctly capped at 5.
- The 'No Revives Available' effect will now clear properly when a fight ends.
- Tales of Yore: Azanulbizar:
- Quest: Deadly Rain in Cloudyhead Pass - Orc respawn time has been increased from 30-45 seconds to 120-180 seconds. Orcs have also been spaced out more into smaller groups.
- NPC - Thromur - Thromur's appearance is now properly consistent through all of his roles in quests.
- NPC - Gori Stone-setter - Gori no longer improperly spins to greet you at Amdan.
- Mission: Enemies at the East-gate - Orkish Gate no longer slightly offset incorrectly.
- Mission: Securing the Redhorn - A few bonus level 60 Moria-orcs no longer make a surprise appearance at the end of the Mission.
- Mission: Trinkets of the Lost Garrison - Defilers and a few extra Orcs were incorrectly spawning in addition to the expected enemies this mission. They no longer spawn.
- Mission: Trouble at the High Crag - NPC Dwarves now properly wield weapons.
- Mission: Claws of Gabilshathur - NPC Dwarves now properly wield weapons.
- Fixed gloss and glow issues on several housing floor surfaces.
- Fixed stuck spots in Minas Morgul.
- Fixed floating stairs in Erebor.
- Fixed stuck spot in Elderslade.
- Refined region impassability in parts of The Wastes.
- The Dimril Dale no longer has an errant restricted area to teleport you away.
- An errant stable-master has been removed from Azanulbizar.
- Fixed a motivating speech tooltip error
- Fixed Striking Essence tooltip errors