Update 29.0.1 - Thursday March 25, 2021
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 29.0.1 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 29.0.1, released on Thursday, March 25th, 2021.
News and Notes:
Quests & Adventure Areas:
- Fixed Tom Bombadil's size in "The Woe of the Willow".
- The cooldown of Gulmúk Dampmould's skills has been slightly increased.
- The yellow eye effect from Gulmúk's Corrupted Pool effect has been removed.
- The quest "Cultivating the Wildwood" no longer requires "Retribution of the Trees" to have been completed.
- Thornmane now has the ability to grant side quests if his main quest lines have advanced.
- Fix issues with Thornmane and Minda phasing at the wrong times.
- Minda Heathertoes will no longer give two quests at once and then vanish, making turn-in impossible.
- All Wildwood Hoppers are now able to be collected. Happy hunting!
- The quest "Punishing the Poachers" now has a shorter respawn time.
- The NPC Laugi will stick around to bestow "Clearing Enemies in Zarkul-sulûn even if "Scouting for the Scout" has been completed.
- Farewell to TBD BRAWLER, who was entirely too eager to see Trader's Wharf.
- Non-physical ruins in the Weather Hills now have their proper physics.
- Fixed a floating edge of the shipwreck in Forochel.
- Corrected a texture issue in Cirth Ungol.
- Placed a missing post in the Kingstead Meadows neighborhood.
- Grounded floating ballistas in South Ithilien.
- Corrected a rock placement issue in Wildwood.
- Fixed an issue where a resource node was not displaying corectly in Malenhad.
- Corrected stuck spots in Erebor and Glimmerdeep.
- Corrected a terrain issue along the water's edge in Ered Mithrin.
- Landscape treasure chests in Minas Morgul have had their respawn timers set to be in-line with other landscape chest spawns.
- Enemies in The Circle of Sorrow are no longer trapped below ground.
- Fixed a radar issue in Celondim.
- New UI animations released in Update 29 for active abilities in the quickslot bar have been reverted for now. In the future, we intend to make a toggle available for players to select between the older UI animations and our newer UI animations.