Update 25.4.2 - March 17, 2020
Update 25.4.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 25.4.2, released on Tuesday, March 17th.
News and Notes:
The Spring Festival will arrive this Thursday March 19th with new cosmetic items to earn including:
- An Elk mount
- Dress, tunic outfit, and mantle avatar cosmetics
- A Shrewmouse house and several ivy housing decorations
- Goose, rabbit, and hawk cosmetic pets.
The raid, Remmorchant, the Net of Darkness, will become available at Tier 3 beginning on Thursday March 19th at the standard reset time (3 am server time).
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Minas Morgul - Remmorchant
- Fixed an issue where one of Gamnagol's arena doors would stay closed on reset
- The progression quests bestowed by Celeborn within the Remmorchant used to simulate raid locks through multiple raid sessions have been renamed on all tiers to 'Conquering the Remmorchant'.
- Basic instance quests have been added to Tiers 1-3 of the Remmorchant (similar to the quests in the instance cluster) as an additional means to track progress within a single raid session.
- Fight will now correctly reset if players are surrounding Brashka following a reset.
- Eastern Rohan - Norcrofts - The Riders Four instance 'Wary Riders' will no longer become stuck before the final objective.
- Fixed an issue where Stat Attirbute Enhancement Ranks 2 through 20 were not always applying a bonus to the relevant stat (Might, Agility, Will, Fate, or Vitality).
- For real this time: Elves and High Elves now have different Rune-keeper idles depending on the visibility setting of their rune-satchel in the Cosmetic Outfits - Equipment Outfit tab.
- Landscape performance improvements are being temporarily disabled.