Update 25.3.1 - January 29, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 25.3.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 25.3.1, released on Wednesday, January 29th.
News and Notes:
- The Steed of the Minas Ithil Hero now has +68% speed and 250 Morale.
- The Adventurer's and Traveller's Lootboxes feature new cosmetic items including new elegant riding attire, cosmetic pets including a husky wolf-dog, grey cat, and flying fox bat, a hunting steed and war-steed cosmetics, and pheasant display housing items. These items can also be acquired from Myrtle Mint for Figments of Splendour. Rowan Raspberry is retiring for the season on 2/5/2020.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Bar Nirneath, The Houses of Lamentation:
- Fixed an issue where Agath-kali and/or Morloth could reset continuously.
- Agath-kali's skills now play correctly during her encounter.
- The Morloth encounter now awards Marks and Medallions.
- Barrier walls for the Morloth and Agath-kali encounters now reset properly.
- Some Niluzir are now properly inactive at the start of the six-person version of the Instance.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Discovery Deed from completing. The Houses of Lamentation can now be accessed from the landscape.
- The Fallen Kings - Some monster spawns now properly clean up when the fight is reset.
- The Halls of Black Lore - Corrected an issue where the quest would not bestow properly for the two-person version of the Instance.
- Fixed some string errors related to changing crafting vocations.
- Fixed a crafting performance problem that would cause a hitch upon completion of a crafted item. A slight hitch may still occur when your proficiency or mastery level changes.
- Corrected an issue where Crafting recipe totals would not update to match Carry-all bag quantities.
- The carry-icons have been updated to more clearly indicate their size and purpose.
- The LOTRO game launcher news feed has returned.
- Corrected an animation issue with some human male hunter skills and auto attack.
- Corrected some French and German translation issues.
- Corrected an issue where the 64-bit client would not function on some new installations.