Update 24.3 - Wednesday September 25, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 24.3 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 24.3, released on Wednesday, September 25th.
News and Notes:
- The Elevenses Emote now works more consistently, and food items will disappear if the emote is interrupted.
- Three new inventory slots have been added to the character panel. These slots will accept new cosmetic weapon aura items which can also be equipped cosmetically through the outfit system.
- Some stats have been updated on Isengard gear to be more in line with modern values.
- A new big bumblebee cosmetic pet has been added to the game and is available for Gúlmarks in the Vales of Anduin.
- A new pig cosmetic pet has been added to the game and is available for Vales - Elf Tokens.
- Level scaling for stats on the Earring Gifts of the High Elves and the Shield of the Hammerhand have been improved, particularly at high levels.
- Level scaling for the Universal Morale Potion and the Max Morale and Power Scrolls have been improved at higher levels.
- Fixed a locomotion issue with Stone-Giants in the Vales of Anduin - Gladdenmere.
- High Elves now drop Elf-ears.
- The Monster Play Character Selection screen has been updated with a more modern look.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The travel route from Cerin Amroth to Egladil in Lothlorien now functions correctly.
- Corrected an issue that could cause travel vendor mounts to lose their established travel routes.
- The Guardian's Hammer Down skill now animates correctly when using a spear.
- The OpenAL Soft DLL has been updated.
- The Stout-axe Introduction has some lines pending translation into French and German.