Update 24.2.1 - Tuesday August 13, 2019
Previous patch: Update 24.2 - Shades in the Swamp - Tuesday August 6, 2019
Next patch: Update 24.2.2 - Wednesday August 21, 2019
Update 24.2.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 24.2.1, released on Tuesday, August 13th.
News and Notes:
New Fellowship Instance: The Depths of Kidzul-kâlah now available!
A flooded dwarf fortress, a mysterious Maid, a darkness in the depths. Do you have what it takes to defeat the monster within the mines?
This instance is now available in Solo, Duo, and 6-player Modes, with 3 tiers of difficulty to challenge Fellowships! The deed and associated title: The Depths of Kidzul-kâlah -- Tier3 -- Leading the Charge will be available through 9/12/2019.
- Hithril, Protector of the Vales, has new items available to barter for Vales - Elf Tokens.
- Armour, jewellery, and weapons received from the Adventurer's Quartermaster and found in the Adventurer's Steel-bound Lootbox now have a base item level 380, up from 376.
- New cosmetics can be found for barter on Rowan Raspberry and in the Adventurer's and Traveller's Steel-bound Lootboxes. This includes Wild Hills war-steed cosmetics, Sunset Hills avatar cosmetics, little pig pets, and a new Pig Pen housing item.
- The Hedgehog Burrow can now be placed in a small yard hook.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Instances that scale to Tier 3 and above will now properly award marks and medallions when bosses are defeated.
- Vales of Anduin: Wandering Lostlights were accidentally spawning elites and elite masters. They should now be spawning the correct monster.
- Caverns of Thrumfall: Dwarves should no longer be attacking the stalagmites during the solo/duo Etterfang fight.
- Various stuck spots have been corrected in Angmar.
- A visual issue with a Lhingris rock has been corrected, along with some stuck spots and a now-grounded resource node.
- A missing platform has been added to Thikil-gundu.
- Fixed a stuck spot in Udun.
- NPCs and mobile objects will no longer be incorrectly tagged as scions in Grey Mountains tier 4 & 5 instances.
- Resolved an issue causing some text in the French client to display in English.
- Caverns of Thrumfall: One of the dwarves on the solo/duo Etterfang fight does not attack Etterfang at all.