Update 23.3.1 - Wednesday February 13, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 23.3.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.3.1, released on Wednesday, February 13th.
News and Notes:
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Ill Omens Skirmish Event
- Ill Omens quests that bestow under your player level can now be completed. Ill Omens quests will only bestow up to five levels under your player level, however.
- The radius for defeating the Ill Omens bosses have been lifted. You can now get credit for defeating the bosses anywhere within the Skirmishes.
- The following Deeds no longer require you to be at level cap: Banisher of Ill Omens, Banisher of Ill Omens (Advanced), and Harbingers of the Dead. Skirmish Assault: Ill Omens (Tier 3) remains available only to cap-level characters.
- The Tier 3 Deed can now be completed. Since Survival: Barrow Downs does not have multiple Tiers, players will simply need to complete the Ill Omens quest in there to start, update, or complete this Deed.
- Anvil of Winterstith
- Isvitha Enrage timer has been changed to 9 minutes on all difficulties.
- The speed-up effect from Feeding Frenzy has been increased.
- Decreased health of summoned Frost-drakes, Ice Drakes and Energized Whelplings during the Isvitha encounter.
- Energized Whelplings will now continue to spawn after 8 minutes.
- In Tier 2, Isvitha will now begin spawning whelps at 70% (was 80%).
- Increased cooldown on Isvitha's Summon Drakes and Summon Whelps skills (Tier 1 and 2).
- Thirteen Kings will now start as NPCs and only enter combat when you approach them.
- Increased damage of Hrimil's Absolute Zero attack.
- Our Fates Entwined has been adjusted. Its cooldown has been increased from 60 to 90 seconds, its damage redirect has been reduced from 60% to 20%, its aura radius has been reduced from 10 meters to 7 meters, and the skill now applies a 20% damage reduction effect to the caster that stacks with the runestone's aura.
- Rune-keeper - Benediction of Peace - The totem buff tool-tip still says it reduces damage by 60% in French & German.
- Harbingers must be defeated before the final boss in order to receive deed credit.