Update 23.1.5 - Thursday November 15, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 23.1.5 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.1.5, released on Thursday, November 15th.
News and Notes:
- Enemy damage scaling has been adjusted, including damage over time scaling. Monster damage has been increased at level 1 to 40 and decreased from levels 60-100.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The damage effect applied by Watching-stones in Angmar was tuned too high, and has been reduced to again allow passage past the stones once Volume I Book 6 Chapter 6: Challenging the Stone has been completed.
- The Bingo Boffin quests are now active! These quests will increment weekly, but stop after 24 weeks for now.
- Missing terrain issues in the North Downs have been fixed.
- Stuck spots have been fixed in Lhingris and Annúminas.
- Covell Woodwright in the Blackwold Headquarters now respawns more quickly.
- A missing terrain texture issue in the North Downs has been fixed.
- Fight for the Grey, the Where Dragons Dwell weekly instance wrapper, will no longer sometimes get reset between logout and login.
- Players on the Legendary servers can now access Grimbeorn's Lodge to complete their level 50 class quests.
- High Elf - Quest: Into Darkness Falls a Star - A significant NPC should no longer fail to appear at the end of the Battle of Dagorlad.
- The launcher will now dynamically update your position in line if you are in a login queue.
- The Legendary servers will now check your VIP status upon initial login.