Update 22.0.1 - March 14, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous patch: Update 22 - Legacy of the Necromancer - March 6, 2018
Next patch: Update 22.0.2 - Tuesday, March 27th, 2018
Update 22.0.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 22.0.1, released on Tuesday, March 14th, 2018.
News and Notes:
- Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes no longer give extra Creepside items to all characters.
- Male elves will now visually perform with a fiddle in the /music system.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Refugee corpses in An Incident in the Camps are now only visible inside of the instance.
- Fixed an issue with Hobbit models in High and Low.
- Armoured Shadows in Caras Tilion now have Open Tapping enabled.
- Corrected an NPC phasing issue in Forging Trust.
- The quest The Stones of Erebor can now be completed.
- The quest Discontented Dale-folk can now be completed.
- Corrupted Roots can now be properly targeted in Cleaning the Mirkwood.
- Fixed a string table error in Forged in Flames.
- Fixed a string table errors for Beorning-specific text in The Forest Gate, Saving Sterkist, and Something Wicked.
- Fixed a wood elf NPC in Felegoth whose clothes were being displayed, but not the body.
- The quest Raised Notices now has posting locations.
- While the quest Introduction: Northern Mirkwood is underway, you can now use the rope into Caras Galadhon.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to instantly be defeated in Eryn Lasgalen.
- The Northern Mirkwood map is now centered properly in relation to the character marker.
- Gorsim in the Hall Under the Mountain will now function properly as a Vault-Keeper.
- The quests Gloomthorn, Scourge of the Dala-lands, and Urdâr, Scourge of the Dale-lands now properly reset twice per week (on Sunday and Thursday mornings server time.)
- There are now proper mapnotes with a POI indicating the location of the Easterling refugee camps, across the river from Dale.
- Strongholds of the North - Deeds - Ruins of the North - This deed has been versioned to properly display all ten locations you must visit, instead of only displaying nine * of the ten. If you have not finished this deed, it may be removed from your deed log and you may need to return to the required locations.
- Strongholds of the North - Reputation - Titles earned via Reputation now have proper descriptions.
- Strongholds of the North - Erebor - Mistrustful Dwarves no longer phase and are all closer together.
- Strongholds of the North - Restoring the Three Kingdoms - Corrected various phasing issues blocking completion of quests.
- Trail of Rust: Instance intro text for all Trail of Rust quest instances should now correctly appear.
- Reputation titles now have their proper description.
- Featured Instance no longer displays as "Animates Mounted" if selected.
- Some improvements have been made to the chat filter's censored words file.
- The Lecture emote is no longer barred by the SoS emote.
- Fixed filter icon sizes on the Pending Loot window.
- Fixed an issue where Mithril Coins were not increasing some Imbued Legacy Items.
- Warsteed legs now move correctly while running and turning.
- Restored a Russian enum value so various Lua plugins no longer display Russian instead of English.
- Items - The Lasgalen Purification Token is currently Bind on Acquire; this item should be Bound to Account
- Equipment with a required virtue rank cannot be equipped, even if you have the required virtue rank.
- Cosmetic Armour - Slayer's Raiment Helm and Boots accept dye but do not change color. (still broken from U22 launch, maybe already posted?)