Update 17.0 Hotfix - October 30, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous patch: Update 17 - The Siege of Minas Tirith - October 27, 2015
Next patch: Update 17.0 Hotfix 2 - November 18, 2015
Update 17.0 Hotfix - – Official Release Notes
Hotfix Release Notes
- We have made some updates to Minas Tirith to help improve performance.
- In A Stroll with Bergil, Oryat and friends in the Second Circle are now reset after each bout, so the next adventurer can step up and take a swing at them.
- Lady Raenemel and several other quest-related NPCs in Minas Tirith now have correct greeting voiceover audio
- A confusing, extra quest icon has been removed from the objective where you go to Lady Raenemel's house
- Creatures from level 99 and up now drop Tier 10 gems and scholar crafting materials.
- Some crafting materials didn't have their stack size properly updated to 500. This has been fixed.
- Quest NPCs in Minas Tirith will no longer vacate their posts (or fall from them).
- U17 rare quest gear now appropriately accepts essences.
- Kinship and Fellowship chat commands in German and French have been restored.
- Horse travel from Shadowed Refuge to Second Hall now completes.
- Hooks and Captains endgame quest can be completed.
- Pelennor can be entered via the road from Osgiliath.
- Many clubs that were white have regained their color and texture.