Patch Notes - Siege of Mirkwood Patch 1 - January 21, 2010
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous patch: Patch Notes - Siege of Mirkwood - December 1, 2009
Next patch: Volume III Allies of the King
Siege of Mirkwood Patch 1 Release Notes
- Resolved an issue that was causing tactical critical defense rating to affect incoming healing crit chance. You will no longer defend against heals!
- Addressed an issue which allowed players to acquire more skirmish marks than intended
- Addressed a number of unintended gameplay issues.
- Fixed a number of typos.
- The Survival - Barrow Downs Skirmish is once again available.
- Hunter's Travel to Mirk-eaves skill now tells fellowship members you are travelling to Mirk-eaves. No more freaking out the other members of your fellowship.
- Skirmish Captains now have a dialog option that will explain how to open Skirmish Join.
- Item wear on defeat has been reduced while inside Skirmishes.
- The monster kill XP buff inside Skirmishes now has a buff icon associated with it. The Skirmish Monster Kill XP buff will remain in effect until the release of Volume 3 Book 1.
- Herbalist and Bannerguard healing will no longer be reduced by armour.
- Token of the Alliance no longer buffs enemies.
- The Skirmish Lieutenant 'Thunderstone Smasher' will no longer stun people within melee range and will no longer target NPCs. Watching Candaith get 1-shotted is a depressing way to lose a Skirmish.
- Non-Siege of Mirkwood players are no longer limited to 3 skirmishes.
- Summoning a pet after summoning a soldier will no longer cause the soldier's vitals to disappear.
- Smoke Before the Fire will now appear in your deed log.
Ford of Bruinen
- Troll bosses no longer drop loot.
- When the boss dies the trolls will be less interested with staying aggrod to Elladan and Elrohir.
- The second counterattack at the final CP was getting triggered too quickly for groups.
- Fixed a location where players could become stuck.
Battle in the Tower
- The door to Mazog's room now drops once he is defeated.
- Significantly reduced the number of Fell beast flybys.
- Cucheron is no longer affected by the flybys.
Strike Against Dannenglor
- You will no longer get a third encounter occasionally.
Stand at Amon Sul
- Fixed a case where if the boss was defeated too quickly the skirmish would stop.
- After reports that Forge-Masters have been unslotting Legendary Item relics even though the players had the "Unslot Relics" checkbox unchecked, the offending NPCs have been given a stern talking-to and should hopefully stop such shenanigans.
- Characters will be refunded all legacy points on all legendary items when Book 9 Patch 1 goes live.
- The Burglar's Off-hand Critical Chance legacy has had its ratings values at Tier 6 corrected.
- The Lore-master's Sticky Gourd Direct Damage legacy has had its values and costs at Tier 6 corrected.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian's Threat legacy was not affecting the Guardian's Threat skill.
- The Champion's Increased Critical Damage Multiplier legacy has had its rank values and costs at Tier 6 corrected.
- The Hunter's Barbed Arrow Bleed Damage legacy has had its rank values and costs at Tier 6 corrected.
- The following legacies have had their tier 6 costs corrected:
- Maximum targets for Pressing Attack.
- Challenge Targets.
- Guardian Area Effect Melee Targets.
- Maximum Targets for AOE Skills.
- Lore -master
- Fire-Lore Targets.
- Bane Flare Targets.
- Ancient-Craft Targets.
- Call to Second Age Targets.
- Still as Death Duration.
- Vivid Imagery Targets.
Mounts & Travel
- The Nimble Redhorn-goat and Tame Redhorn-goat will no longer require the Basic Riding trait to use their associated mount skills. These goats never required the skill prior to the release of Siege of Mirkwood.
- Quest items are no longer allowed in shared storage. Quest items that were stranded in Shared Storage are destroyed the first time you login a player on the account. Players who have the related quest underway will need to cancel and re-acquire the quest to receive a new quest item.
Raids & Instances
- Fixed mini-map issue causing client lag spike during the 2nd boss in the Dol Guldur 12 Man
- After a brief visit to Lothlórien and Mirkwood, Sigurd the traveling quest NPC has returned to the 21st Hall where he rightfully belongs. He will now take all of your old Challenge Mode quests but he has decided to no longer bestow any new quests. He is tired after all.
- Dol Guldur Instances: Addressed several challenge mode issues.
- The Lieutenant of Dol Guldur can no longer be enraged.
- Fixed an issue where the first boss wasn't resetting properly.
- The first two bosses will now reset if they go near their doors. This is to prevent a reset issue with players stuck in combat.
- Skeletons will no longer drop into the acid pools.
Dungeons of Dol Guldur
P*risoners and players should be ported to their appropriate jail cells whenever (and wherever) they are spotted by the patrols.
- A Cornered Foe: Shatog's encounter will now reset properly if he leaves combat.
- King of the Hill: You will no longer fail unless you die while actively defending the flag.
- The Last Vestiges: Critter kills will no longer count towards this quest.
- Vengeance Comes is once again available to players who chose to complete the solo version of the Epic Story Quest "The Passage to Agamaur".