Anthem of Compassion
| "The three of you are hereby banished from Edoras." —Gríma Wormtongue
Due to Update 12 - Helm's Deep, this skill is now obsolete.
- Anthem: Decreases the amount of threat you generate from healing.
- Requires 3 ballad buffs present on the Minstrel.
- Alters Coda: Coda applies an effect that will reduce threat generated by your skills for 30 seconds.
- -4% to threat generation
- Duration: 10s
- Cost: ... Power
- Cooldown: 20s
- The trait Glorious Anthem adds 5 seconds to the duration of this skill.
- The trait Smooth Voice decreases the cooldown on this skill by 5 seconds.
- The trait Flow of Harmony decreases the power cost of this skill by 10%.
- Equipping any three traits in the Protector of Song trait line decreases the cooldown on this skill by 5 seconds.
- Equipping any four traits in the Protector of Song trait line decreases this skill's cooldown by 5 seconds and increases its duration by 5 seconds.
- Equipping any four traits in the Watcher of Resolve trait line extends this Anthem to persist throughout combat or until a Coda is played.
Using this skill causes the effect to occur on yourself.
If you then use a The Coda is a finishing ability used by Minstrels to consume their Anthems and Ballads for a powerful effect. Each Minstrel stance has its own unique version of the Coda (which updates automatically when the minstrel changes stances):