Once completed, these quests can be replayed by reading the Chronicle of Events at The Spire of Meeting in Rivendell.
The Fall of Moria
- During Book 1 of Volume II, players will have the chance to witness the fall of Khâzad-dûm and the rise of The Balrog. The session play character is Nafni, a dwarven guardian during the time of Durin V, King of Moria.
- For a walkthrough and more detail on the quest, see The Fall of Moria (Volume II, Book 1)
- This quest is available from Ráthwald by the archway near the camp of Echad Dúnann in Eregion after you complete Volume II Book 1: The Walls of Moria, Chapter 14: Khazad-dûm at Last!
- However, as he is often overlooked in the rush to enter Moria, it is again offered by Sandar in the 21st Hall.
We Cannot Get Out
- Volume II, Book 3, Chapter 9 holds another session play experience for players: they will play as Óri, a dwarven champion of Balin's expedition to re-conquer Moria in the years before the War of the Ring.