|Welcome to Lotro-Wiki!
Hello, 24hourstopickaname, and welcome to Lotro-Wiki, the Lord of the Rings Online wiki! Thank you for your contributions, and we heartily encourage you to keep it up!
Some useful pointers:
- Please read our Code of Conduct.
- Please check out the site Guidelines.
- Come chat with us on Discord: Lotro-Wiki discord server.
- Beginner's Guide to Editing is a good place to start if you are new to wiki editing.
- Check out the Community Portal for some useful editors' links.
- The Things to do page has lots of things to keep you busy!
- If you have any specific questions or comments about an article, just click the Discussion tab at the top to take you to the "Talk page", and add your ideas there.
- When commenting on Talk pages, please put
~~~~ (four tildes) at the end. This will automatically be replaced by your name and the date.
- If you have any general questions or comments, ask in the Contributors' Corner.
- Please set your timezone in your user preferences. Some articles will use that to display times in your local timezone.
We also encourage you to take a moment and edit your user page (click the User Page tab above):
- Just a couple of lines to tell us about yourself and your interests. It's a good way to practice editing!
- Any information about your characters should be created on separate pages. To create your character pages, click here: Create new character
We hope you enjoy editing here!
Thanks for checking the stats of items from LOTRO-wiki to those in the game. The most recent updates to the game (dwark-holds) has resulted in major changes to all stats of all items. While the editors try to update the items in the wiki, there are thousands of items to be updated. You should try directly updating the stats for the item instead of putting them in the talk pages - it will take you less time, and ensure the job is done immediately. I look forward to your becoming an active editor. Noddi (talk) 22:27, 27 December 2018 (UTC)
make constructive criticism
I've edited the comment you left on User talk:Drono. It is perfectly appropriate to question why someone has reverted your edits, but such changes are not personal attacks against you. Please review the Code of Conduct and adhere to it in the future. Taz (talk) 20:14, 13 March 2019 (UTC)