- This page was created in the process of creating a new tag, Template:Outdated, as found on the Media-wiki itself.
- Also, as a result, I "fixed" a bug with the "stubs" syntax -- they did not stack, each subsequent use of certain (not all) tags caused the content following it to indent, and nothing on the "article page" could reset or move the left margin back where it belonged.
- The "fix" was to "copy" the format used by Template:Crafting Stub, so that all "stubs" matched it in format and content.
- The "cause" was apparently incorrect use of <noinclude> tags.
- Where "appropriate" (i.e. where they existed) the "Article" relating to the Stub name has been linked (Wikified).
- Article Management Tags/Display now displays all Tags -- stubs and otherwise
- Category: Stubs now documents all tags.
- All tags have been converted to a common format. All point to Category:Stubs for more information
Work to be done
- a number of these stubs have no explanation for usage;
- A number of these stubs, beside being redundant, are themselves probably no longer needed;
- Articles flagged by using these tages end up in sub-categories of Category:Stubs These need to be correlated with Category: Things to do
- A number of these templates need to be renamed from "Template: Stub/xxx" to Template: Stub xxx"
- and their usage changed (What Links here)
- and their redirects eliminated
Templates which put things in "unexpected" places
- Template:IN -- puts articles in Category:Stubs/Icon
- Template:Source needed -- puts articles in Category:Articles needing citations
- Template:Merge -- puts articles in Category:Merge Candidates
- Template:Move -- puts articles in Category:Move Candidates
Article Management Tags
Articles flagged by the above Article Management Tags wind up in these categories: