Update 30.3.2 - Wednesday October 27, 2021
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 30.3.2 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 30.3.2, released on Wednesday, October 27th.
News and Notes:
- Brawler taunts now jump Brawlers to the top of the enemy's threat list when used.
- Brawler damage has been significantly increased. We will continue to monitor Brawler DPS output.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Brawler set armour pieces to require Beorning in order to equip.
- The Brawler toggle skills Aggressive Posture and Defensive Posture are no longer cancelled when the Brawler is stunned.
- The particle effects shown around a Brawler character to indicate Mettle status will no longer display when out of combat.
- Tiers 4 and 5 of Rend now upgrade correctly, and an initial damage pulse has been added to make Rend more useful when re-applied early.
- Legendary Items
- New Legendary Item drops from instances will now only be found when playing the instance in your character's general level range. These level ranges are 50-85, 86-100, 101-105, 106-115, 116-120, 121-130, and eventually 130 to 140. From level 101 and above, Incomparable and Legendary rarity drops will only be found when playing at the next level cap or higher! This means that a level 110 character must be running an instance at 115-119 difficulty and a level 130 character must run at 130-139 difficulty. These restrictions do not apply to quest or reward track rewards, only instance rewards.
- Star-lit crystals can no longer be used on any legendary items, but can now be disenchanted into enhancement runes to improve traceries in the new legendary items.
- Reforging legendary items will now update the min usage level on the legendary item. This will allow new legendary items to scale properly in Epic Battles and the Ettenmoors.
- Slotting bound to account essences should no longer incorrectly bind gear to character.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Warg Pens XP and gold awards are now more commensurate with their run time and difficulty.
- We've made a server configuration change that aims to address a possible issue with game performance. We'd appreciate any feedback you wish to provide following this change.