Update 28.4.1 - Wednesday February 17, 2021
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 28.4.1 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 28.4.1, released on Wednesday, February 17th, 2021.
News and Notes:
- Obvious Portent of Strength's maximum equippable level has been reduced from 140 -> 135.
- Obvious Portent of Deftness' maximum equippable level has been reduced from 140 -> 135.
- Obvious Portent of Vitality's maximum equippable level has been reduced from 140 -> 135.
- Portents of Vitality will now heal the player for approximately the full value of the bonus Maximum Morale granted over 2 seconds. This makes the item more useful to players who don't have a healer on standby. We are reducing the duration of the Maximum Morale bonus to 30s from 45s to balance.
- The bonus duration for Portents of Strength has been reduced to 15 seconds from 45 seconds. We found this item to be a bit too powerful in some scenarios.
- Portents of Deftness now grants - incoming damage (37.5% for maximum level 135) for 15 seconds instead of granting Block, Parry, and Evade percentage points for 45s.
- We found the BPE bonus to be hard to feel in combat, and didn't necessarily protect players from being one-shot in certain situations. A flat damage reduction buff for a shorter duration requires more judicious use and has a more tangible effect.