Update 26.1.1 - May 27, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 26.1.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 26.1.1, released on Wednesday, May 27th.
News and Notes:
- The Mount of the Shadowed King now correctly has +68% travel speed and 250 Morale.
- Fixed a problem where housing decorations on yard hooks in interior spaces would disappear when being moved.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from changing floor types in their Hobbit-style homes.
- Fixed an issue where travel skill items from the Quartermaster: Men of Dale Rewards still required Friend rather than Acquaintance standing.
Quests & Adventure Areas:
- Askâd-mazal, the Chamber of Shadows
- Changed the reward chests in the instance to "The King's Chest - (Tier)" to prevent the name being cut-off in the Raid Locks UI Panel
- Fixed an issue that prevented the adds during The Shadowed King encounter from engaging with players
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tier 3 completion deed from being awarded
- Fixed an issue that rarely prevented players from being able to retreat after defeating The Shadowed King
- The adds during the Shadowed King encounter should now despawn as soon as he enters his "Death Drama"
- The Shadowed King should no longer run out of power and be unable to use his attacks
- An Unexpected Request - The dwarf Grimyr has had his level set to 120.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shalgoth's Chest (Solo mode Charnel Crypt) name to be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where female Stout-axes would switch to male after a name-change.