Update 25.4.5 - April 16, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 25.4.5 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 25.4.5, released on Thursday, April 16th.
News and Notes:
- The following steed granting items from the Buried Treasure event are no longer unique and will now be account bound instead of character bound: Treasure Laden Steed, Cave-claw Steed, Treasure Laden Goat, Harvest-brew Goat.
- The Hobnanigans vendors have exported some of their goods to Ered Luin. The cosmetic pets, some of the housing items, the face paint and carrying chicken consumables, and the cook recipes can now also be acquired at the Treasure Fields during the the Buried Treasure event for Buried Treasure Tokens as well as from the Hobnanigans vendors.
- Carrying chicken consumable items available from Hobnanigans, and now also from buried treasure event barter, will now trigger a Consume Consumables deed on use.
- The carrying chicken consumables channel will now properly break in combat if you are hit.
- The face paint and carrying chicken consumables now properly stack to 50 in inventory.
- The barter costs of many items on the Hobnanigans rewards vendors have been reduced. The ability to barter for specific chicken tokens has been removed since it was no longer necessary.
- "Patron" is still a disallowed character name, but will no longer be filtered when a player's profanity filter is enabled.