Update 25.4.1 - March 10, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 25.4.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 25.4.1, released on Tuesday, March 10th.
News and Notes:
- Beorning Traits Debilitating Bees and Sluggish Stings now work when both are active.
- The Beorning trait Overbearing no longer displays the skill twice on mouse-over.
- Fixed an issue where several cosmetic pet skills could not be used by Beornings in bear form. Note that Kite cosmetic pet skills remain intentionally unavailable in bear form.
- Recipes that were not accepting Universal Optional Ingredients now accept them.
- Standards of Hope from Crafting Tier 11 and onward now give Vitality and Tactical Mitigation instead of maximum Morale
- The Universal Optional Crafting Ingredient now goes into Crafting Carry-alls.
- Fixed an issue with Rank 1 stat tomes that allowed the items to be used even after a higher rank of the stat had been acquired.
- The following jewellery pieces once again grant vitality as indicated in their name:
- Wildermore Ring of Vitality
- Wildermore Necklace of Vitality
- Wildermore Earring of Vitality
- Wildermore Bracelet of Vitality
- Exquisite Wildermore Ring of Vitality
- Exquisite Wildermore Necklace of Vitality
- Exquisite Wildermore Earring of Vitality
- Exquisite Wildermore Bracelet of Vitality
- Horse-lords' Tome of Vitality
- Horse-lords' Ancient Tome of Vitality
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Remmorchant, The Net of Darkness
- The Morale of Massive Web has been reduced.
- Acidic Web's ground effect has been reduced to 90 seconds.
- Heaving Belly's damage has been increased.
- Heaving Belly now drops a damage effect beneath Shelob's belly for one second upon execution of the skill. This damage is in addition to the distributed hit, and is an outright insta-kill on Tier 3 and higher.
- Shelob now spits one Corrosive Spittle attack per tick on Tier 2, 2 attacks per tick on Tier 2, and 3 attacks on Tier 3 and higher.
- The Vanguard deed now functions properly, and is automatically awarded to players who earned the deed prior to this patch.
- Pained Determination now lasts for 75 seconds.
- Shelob now automatically topples over four seconds after being blinded.
- Shelob will now defeat Celeborn/Atli/Legolas if they ever take main threat on her and reset the fight. This corrects an issue where the encounter could fail to advance if a party wipe occurs under some conditions.
- Celeborn shouts more of his lines so they can be seen in chat from a larger distance.
- Lightning and fire spider form encounters in Tier 1 and Tier 3 have been adjusted.
- Elves and High-elves now have different Rune-keeper idling animations depending on the visibility of their rune-satchel.
- Silk-Armour translations have been updated for the German game client.