Update 25.3.2 - February 5, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous patch: Update 25.3.1 - January 29, 2020
Next patch: Update 25.3.3 - February 12, 2020
Update 25.3.2 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 25.3.2, released on Wednesday, February 5th.
News and Notes:
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Ghashan-kutot - The Halls of Black Lore
- The difficulty of several enemies on Solo mode has been reduced.
- The health of Gurvand has been reduced on all modes.
- The potency of Coordinated Assault and Memory of Victory Solo mode effects has been increased.
- Nurzum has had its offense abilities buffed.
- Skorgrim has had its offense abilities reduced.
- A target cooldown has been added to Skorgrim's Spiteful Words ability.
- The cooldown on Vrarz the Cook's Turn Up the Heat ability has been increased.
- Vraz the Cook has had its offense abilities reduced.
- A discrepancy between solo and duo health of enemies has been corrected.
- The Houses of Lamentation
- Quaking Earth has had its damage reduced slightly.
- The detection volume to start the Morloth encounter is now smaller, and will not trigger until you approach Agath-kali and her servants after the Lhaereth drama. However, this also causes the smoke barrier to spawn, so groups should make sure they are inside the arena before starting the drama with Agath-kali.