Update 25.3.1 - January 29, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 25.3.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 25.3.1, released on Wednesday, January 29th.
News and Notes:
- The Steed of the Minas Ithil Hero now has +68% speed and 250 Morale.
- The Adventurer's and Traveller's Lootboxes feature new cosmetic items including new elegant riding attire, cosmetic pets including a husky wolf-dog, grey cat, and flying fox bat, a hunting steed and war-steed cosmetics, and pheasant display housing items. These items can also be acquired from Myrtle Mint for Figments of Splendour. Rowan Raspberry is retiring for the season on 2/5/2020.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Bar Nirneath, The Houses of Lamentation:
- Fixed an issue where Agath-kali and/or Morloth could reset continuously.
- Agath-kali's skills now play correctly during her encounter.
- The Morloth encounter now awards Marks and Medallions.
- Barrier walls for the Morloth and Agath-kali encounters now reset properly.
- Some Niluzir are now properly inactive at the start of the six-person version of the Instance.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Discovery Deed from completing. The Houses of Lamentation can now be accessed from the landscape.
- The Fallen Kings - Some monster spawns now properly clean up when the fight is reset.
- The Halls of Black Lore - Corrected an issue where the quest would not bestow properly for the two-person version of the Instance.
- Fixed some string errors related to changing crafting vocations.
- Fixed a crafting performance problem that would cause a hitch upon completion of a crafted item. A slight hitch may still occur when your proficiency or mastery level changes.
- Corrected an issue where Crafting recipe totals would not update to match Carry-all bag quantities.
- The carry-icons have been updated to more clearly indicate their size and purpose.
- The LOTRO game launcher news feed has returned.
- Corrected an animation issue with some human male hunter skills and auto attack.
- Corrected some French and German translation issues.
- Corrected an issue where the 64-bit client would not function on some new installations.