Update 25.2 - January 9, 2020
Index to all release notes
Update 25.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 25.2, released on Thursday, January 9th.
News and Notes:
- New gear can now be crafted by Tailors, Metalsmiths, Weaponsmiths, and Woodworkers.
- The recipe for "Cooked Carrots" has been changed to require butter and water instead of lard.
- The recipe for "Stuffed Cabbage" has been changed to require a potato instead of a pork shank.
- Softly Moonlit Essences now disenchant to a Malleable Moonlit Essence. Malleable Moonlit Essences are required to craft more powerful Essences.
- Needful Ingenuity's tooltip now has its proper bonus.
- Anorien Critical Captain Armaments now offer extra statistics.
- Armour items from the sets "of the Vale", "of the Maw", "of the Vale's Armouries", and "Shadow-bent" are now correctly dyeable.
- Sleeping Cat housing decorations can now be placed in a small yard hook in addition to the large furniture hook.
- Item level bonuses for gear has been corrected for Minas Morgul Instance Tiers.
* 50 Sigils of Imlad Ithil can now be traded for one Relic of Minas Ithil.
- Draigoch Scales now go into Crafting Carry-alls.
- Scrolls of Universal Crafting Lore now stack with crafted Lore Scrolls.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Corrected some terrain and placement issues in Minas Morgul landscapes.
- Some polish has been made to Minas Morgul end game quests.
- Defeating a Gauntman in the Gauntord instance now has a slight chance to drop a Tier 1 Reputation Relic.
- Swift Travel is now possible from Hultvis to Vegbar.
- A more convenient defeat location inside of Minas Morgul is now available for "Gothmog's Rage" and "A Vengeful Heart".
- Three-person Instances now receive the solo version of the Scion mob effects.
- The "Scion of Spite" (Duelist) and Scion effect "Defiance" (Protector) scion buffs have been reduced.
- Housing neighborhood stable-master routes to other neighborhoods will now be properly discovered when you speak to a neighborhood stable-master. Several routes offered by the neighborhood stable-masters now correctly require a current or previous subscription to travel for silver. Travel between neighborhoods, to Festival locations, and to starting areas remain available for silver with no restrictions.
- The Discovering the Descendent quest line is now available to accounts with the Rohan Legendary Edition on the Legendary Worlds of Anor and Ithil.
- The Minstrel's Inspiring Cries and Calls has had its text updated to accurately reflect its duration.
- The text description for Might has been updated for Champions, Guardians, and Beornings.
- Class items such as Runekeeper satchels now have a visibility toggle in the Appearance UI.
Thes following statement was later removed:
- "50 Sigils of Imlad Ithil can now be traded for one Relic of Minas Ithil."
in response to a forum post stating that the trade was actually in reverse, i.e. one Relic of Minas Ithil can now be traded for 50 Sigils of Imlad Ithil.