Update 24.3 - Wednesday September 25, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 24.3 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 24.3, released on Wednesday, September 25th.
News and Notes:
- The Elevenses Emote now works more consistently, and food items will disappear if the emote is interrupted.
- Three new inventory slots have been added to the character panel. These slots will accept new cosmetic weapon aura items which can also be equipped cosmetically through the outfit system.
- Some stats have been updated on Isengard gear to be more in line with modern values.
- A new big bumblebee cosmetic pet has been added to the game and is available for Gúlmarks in the Vales of Anduin.
- A new pig cosmetic pet has been added to the game and is available for Vales - Elf Tokens.
- Level scaling for stats on the Earring Gifts of the High Elves and the Shield of the Hammerhand have been improved, particularly at high levels.
- Level scaling for the Universal Morale Potion and the Max Morale and Power Scrolls have been improved at higher levels.
- Fixed a locomotion issue with Stone-Giants in the Vales of Anduin - Gladdenmere.
- High Elves now drop Elf-ears.
- The Monster Play Character Selection screen has been updated with a more modern look.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The travel route from Cerin Amroth to Egladil in Lothlorien now functions correctly.
- Corrected an issue that could cause travel vendor mounts to lose their established travel routes.
- The Guardian's Hammer Down skill now animates correctly when using a spear.
- The OpenAL Soft DLL has been updated.
- The Stout-axe Introduction has some lines pending translation into French and German.