Update 23.3.1 - Wednesday February 13, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 23.3.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.3.1, released on Wednesday, February 13th.
News and Notes:
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Ill Omens Skirmish Event
- Ill Omens quests that bestow under your player level can now be completed. Ill Omens quests will only bestow up to five levels under your player level, however.
- The radius for defeating the Ill Omens bosses have been lifted. You can now get credit for defeating the bosses anywhere within the Skirmishes.
- The following Deeds no longer require you to be at level cap: Banisher of Ill Omens, Banisher of Ill Omens (Advanced), and Harbingers of the Dead. Skirmish Assault: Ill Omens (Tier 3) remains available only to cap-level characters.
- The Tier 3 Deed can now be completed. Since Survival: Barrow Downs does not have multiple Tiers, players will simply need to complete the Ill Omens quest in there to start, update, or complete this Deed.
- Anvil of Winterstith
- Isvitha Enrage timer has been changed to 9 minutes on all difficulties.
- The speed-up effect from Feeding Frenzy has been increased.
- Decreased health of summoned Frost-drakes, Ice Drakes and Energized Whelplings during the Isvitha encounter.
- Energized Whelplings will now continue to spawn after 8 minutes.
- In Tier 2, Isvitha will now begin spawning whelps at 70% (was 80%).
- Increased cooldown on Isvitha's Summon Drakes and Summon Whelps skills (Tier 1 and 2).
- Thirteen Kings will now start as NPCs and only enter combat when you approach them.
- Increased damage of Hrimil's Absolute Zero attack.
- Our Fates Entwined has been adjusted. Its cooldown has been increased from 60 to 90 seconds, its damage redirect has been reduced from 60% to 20%, its aura radius has been reduced from 10 meters to 7 meters, and the skill now applies a 20% damage reduction effect to the caster that stacks with the runestone's aura.
- Rune-keeper - Benediction of Peace - The totem buff tool-tip still says it reduces damage by 60% in French & German.
- Harbingers must be defeated before the final boss in order to receive deed credit.