Update 23.1.5 - Thursday November 15, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 23.1.5 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.1.5, released on Thursday, November 15th.
News and Notes:
- Enemy damage scaling has been adjusted, including damage over time scaling. Monster damage has been increased at level 1 to 40 and decreased from levels 60-100.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The damage effect applied by Watching-stones in Angmar was tuned too high, and has been reduced to again allow passage past the stones once Volume I Book 6 Chapter 6: Challenging the Stone has been completed.
- The Bingo Boffin quests are now active! These quests will increment weekly, but stop after 24 weeks for now.
- Missing terrain issues in the North Downs have been fixed.
- Stuck spots have been fixed in Lhingris and Annúminas.
- Covell Woodwright in the Blackwold Headquarters now respawns more quickly.
- A missing terrain texture issue in the North Downs has been fixed.
- Fight for the Grey, the Where Dragons Dwell weekly instance wrapper, will no longer sometimes get reset between logout and login.
- Players on the Legendary servers can now access Grimbeorn's Lodge to complete their level 50 class quests.
- High Elf - Quest: Into Darkness Falls a Star - A significant NPC should no longer fail to appear at the end of the Battle of Dagorlad.
- The launcher will now dynamically update your position in line if you are in a login queue.
- The Legendary servers will now check your VIP status upon initial login.