Update 23.1.4 - Tuesday November 6, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 23.1.4 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.1.4, released on Tuesday, November 6th
News and Notes:
- Minstrels now receive the Major Ballad skill at level 1 instead of level 2.
- The item use cooldown for Sealed Writs of Angmar, Annúminas, and Helegrod have been reduced from 28 days to 7 days.
- Scaling instance gear was scaling too high for levels 45-50. This gear has been modified to be equivalent to other gear available at those levels. Additionally, most of this gear can now scale down to level 40.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Damage progressions have been adjusted for some Session Play and bosses.
- A terrain ramp in Troll Valley in northern Trollshaws has been cleaned up.
- A floating chest in the Lonelands Half-orc ruins has been grounded.
- Bushes around Toki Whitebeard in the Trollshaws has been cleared.
- Some trolls in the Trollshaws are no longer made of Helium.
- Some floating fences have been fixed in Fornost.
- Some texture issues have been fixed in Nan Amlug East in the North Downs.
- Fornost - Wraith of Water - The doors to Megoriath's chamber now properly open when its guardians have been defeated.
- The new beehives made for Beornings in the Grey Mountains have been returned to their older appearance.
- Virtues will now cap based on your character level, while maintaining the current cap of 20. Through level 10, Virtues cap at a rank of 2. The cap increases by one rank every five character levels, reaching a maximum of 20 ranks at level 96. Virtues earned above your current max rank will apply once you reach an appropriate level (up to the absolute cap of 20).
- The Silver Goat Kid now appears in the Pet Collection pane.