Update 23.1.3 - Wednesday October 31, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 23.1.3 Release Notes
These are the Release Notes for Update 23.1.3, released on Wednesday, October 31st.
News and Notes:
- Impassable areas in the Lone-lands have been fixed.
- Tier 3 difficulty Grey Mountains instance chest drops of Rare armour and jewellery will now correctly disenchant for Embers of Enchantment. This includes rare handwear, footwear, legwear, cloaks, neck pieces, pocket items, earrings, and wrist jewellery.
- Some difficulty adjustments have been made in Angmar:
- Player Vitality ramps up more gradually in the levels 40 to 50 range.
- Mob Vitality increases modestly in the 40 to 50 range.
- The "panic" boss in the Halls of Night no longer hits as hard.
- For levels 1 - 75, Lore-master tactical DPS was overpowered due to a scaling error, and has been adjusted.
- Atli Spiderbane is no longer hiding behind the well.
- Egregious reed distant imposters in Archet have been removed.
- A one-way exit from Iornaith's room has been added to the Archet Spider Cave.
- The Sleeping Warg Nook in Chetwood has been removed.
- The appearance of the Black Mastiff reward from the Adventurer's Steel-Bound Lootbox has been corrected.
- Killing salamanders now properly advances "Bingo's Burden".
- Fixed the "/friend list" command.
- The "Glimmerdeep -- Tier 3" deed now bestows when entering the instance.