Update 21.2.3 - October 31, 2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 21.2.3 - Release Notes
The LOTRO game worlds will be unavailable on Tuesday, October 31st from 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 21.2.3. Click here for the Release Notes.
News and Notes:
- Fragments of Gorgoroth Dungeons now have their proper plural names when stacked.
- To fix an issue that could prevent their use, the Poorly Hidden Chest, Out-of-Place Strongbox, Out-of-Place Lockbox, and Out-of-Place Chest in the haunted burrow will now disappear and respawn after each opening.
- Level 105 Featured Instance Armour sets are once again Item Level 222.
- Gorgoroth Scourge Spoils boxes no longer include Gondor Silver Pieces or Anórien Sealed Wax.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Dungeons of Naerband - Thraknul's and Flame-spirits' area-of-effect attacks have had their damage lowered.
- Dungeons of Naerband - Boss fight gates should now always re-open when the fight resets.
- Dungeons of Naerband - Some monster skills were adjusted to affect Lore-master and Captain pets.
- All bosses in the Tier 2 Dungeons of Naerband and Tier 2 Court of Seregost instances have an increased chance of dropping incomparable gear.
- The Court of Seregost has been adjusted to address incorrect boss resets. Lhaereth will now always reset when both Rangers are killed.
- Rare spawns have been added in Agarnaith and Dor Amarth. This allows Hidden Threats of Gorgoroth to be able to be completed.
- Some Gorgoroth swarm and basic mobs were inadvertently dropping loot, which has been removed.
- The Quest "Seeking Glory" in Ered Luin no longer allows you to teleport to the NPC, to prevent accidentally getting stuck in a door.
- Fixed an issue preventing quest items from being used in a filtered quest that is currently underway.
- The Character Panel no longer hides equipped items that are in the Loot Filter.