Thievery and Mischief (Deed)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bree-town has a long and storied history, but until this point had mostly escaped the ravages incurred upon the Southern lands.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Lordfisher
- Since Lordfisher arrived in Bree, several summers have seen a sharp decline in fishing.
- Defeat Padfoot
- Many trinkets, particularly shiny ones, have been carried off into the night by this silent thief.
- Defeat Goretusk
- The past three summers have each seen a great hunt for Goretusk: each year fewer returned, but never with him.
- Defeat Ned Ashleaf
- Ned Ashleaf had a bright, promising future ahead of him as a cow-milker, until he fell in love with the daughter of a brigand.
- Defeat Tom Greythistle
- Tom Greythistle simply never liked people: even as a child, he would kick the shins of any who happened by.
- Defeat Túkar
- It is rumoured that Túkar's mother was from Bree ... he is eager to make the town pay for not letting him be a full-blooded orc.
- Defeat Snagbúrz
- Snagbúrz is a simply half-orc ... a little violence and a little destruction lead to a successful day.
- Defeat Gruglup
- Gruglup hates all those taller than him, which is why he ignored the Shire and headed straight for Bree.
|<name>, Stopper of Thievery and Mischief|