The Ruins of Eregion
- Discover the ancient ruins of Eregion.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover Gwingris
- The sprawling ruins of Gwingris were once a part of the Elf-realm of Eregion, until Eregion was razed by Sauron. Now Gwingris acts as the staging camp for Rivendell's forays against the White Hand.
- Discover Echad Eregion
- The current encampment of Echad Eregion was once a waypost central to the cities of Eregion in ages past.
- Discover Echad Mirobel
- The forges at Mirobel were home to the smiths of the Great Rings, who were deceived by Sauron in ages past. Echad Mirobel was established to prevent anyone from recovering the lost Ring-lore of Eregion, if it remains still.
- Discover Echad Dúnann
- Dáin Ironfoot, King of the Lonely Mountain and the Iron Hills, has sent an expedition to retake Moria, but the ways to the Hollin Gate are treacherous. Dwarves and Elves alike have established the camp of Echad Dúnann to claim those paths once more.
- Discover Pembar
- Pembar was once a stronghold of the Noldor of Eregion. Now it lies in ruin, overrun by Saruman's half-orcs.
- Discover Barad Morlas
- At the height of Eregion, Barad Morlas was a major city and stronghold of the Noldor, but it fell into shadow when Sauron destroyed Eregion.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Elves of Rivendell ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Protector of Eregion meta-deed.