The Path of Núrzum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Discover the sites of Núrzum's destruction in Wildermore.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover the Northern Ice-spires
- Núrzum paused here to get a good look at Forlaw, and his footprints lead the other way.
- Discover the Southern Ice-spires
- It is clear that Núrzum paused in this spot to hunt a messenger from Forlaw and mangle his horse.
- Discover the Western Ice-spires
- Orcs have set up a small encampment encircling these ice-spires, letting their guard down int he shadow of Núrzum's presence.
- Discover the Ice-spires at Dunfast
- Núrzum stood outside of Dunfast and tossed about trees and boulders as if they were a child's toys.
- Discover Núrzum's Wrath
- Núrzum carved a path of terror through Balewood, freezing the forest and paving the way for the White Hand invasion of Wildermore.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Follower of Frozen Footsteps|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with People of Wildermore ( 500 )|