The Fallen Heroes
- Find remnants of fallen heroes in Skûmfil.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find the filth-covered Blade
- This blade once shone bright, forged in Durin's day and wielded by a mighty dwarf-champion of old. It now shines only with the slime of the corpses in Skûmfil.
- Find the ichor-covered Helm
- The helm you have recovered drips ever with blood-tinged fluid, though you have tried many times to wipe it clean.
- Find the pitted longsword
- Whoever bore this sword into Skûmfil hewed the bones of many enemies with its blade, now pocked with many dents.
- Find the eroded dwarf-shield
- This corroded shield is evidence of the poison of Skûmfil, for it is worn as if laid in an acid-bath for many long years.
|10 Turbine Points|
|<name>, Seeker of the Fallen|
|Increased Reputation with Iron Garrison Miners ( 700 )|
- The eroded dwarf-shield is located in Grimreaver's/Brumbereth's boss chamber.
- The pitted longsword is located on the ground just across the pit as you enter.
- The filth-covered Blade is a random drop from the Left Side, it only drops off Kergrims after Left-Side is locked in.
- The ichor-covered Helm is a random drop from the Right Side, drops from any bug after Right-Side is locked in.