This article and Zagh, Master of the Guard require a disambiguation notice. Otherwise it is too easy to mistake these different NPCs. Particularly as there is little or no information on either to differentiate them (other than location). I'ld do it, but I can never find the disambig instructions/mark-up when I need them. -- Squirmier (talk) 05:23, 21 June 2014 (UTC)
- Took me 45 minutes to find this... sigh. I knew I had used it, but could NOT remember what it was called -- Template:Other -- we don't use "disambiguation"!
- Guess this is another one I need to write up!
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 07:00, 22 June 2014 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I think I just discovered an issue with Template: Other, which I posted to it's Talk page.
New Help page
I have created a new help page: Help: Other.
Please review it and add/modify it, it is really pretty thin, and needs at least a definition of "disambigpage".
- I just posted an addition to that page. I think it explains when and why Template: Other should be used as it relates to Lotro-wiki articles, specifically.