Talk:The Icy Crevasse
Shouldn't this article be a quest? And if so it seems to double Quest:The Icy Crevasse.
Or do we have special articles for skirmishes? Kind of an overview?
- Not really sure about this. When skirmishes were just new, I started a page for the Rift one. I found the quest template didn't have enough space for all details, the deeds included etc. We can't just delete all that information. We should find a solution for this. I don't really have any opinion as long as there's no info thrown away.
- What's that about the Storm of the Methedras mentioned in the deletion tag, by the way? I don't really see how these skirmishes are related (apart from rhyming!). --Ravanel (talk) 10:26, 4 July 2012 (EDT)
- I think we have at least 4 pages for most Skirmishes. One for the quest, including optional encounters. One for the deed which counts the completed optional encounters. One for the skirmish instance itself, something like the pages for world instances. And another page for the title awarded by completing the deed.
- It was a lot more obvious that this was the way to go before the Instance Finder. You had a separate daily quest on each skirmish that awarded extra marks (well skirmish marks) once a day. Now, we don't have that daily quest. I'm not really sure how, or if, there is a daily reward for doing a skirmish any more. As I recall, the skirmish join panel marked skirmishes with a daily quest available with an icon.
- - RingTailCat (talk) 10:46, 4 July 2012 (EDT)